Sunday, March 17, 2013

     This will be for health, recipes, and fitness. I have to admit, I'm honestly not a very athletic person and I don't watch what I eat and such but I do know I'm healthy which is what matters most. I may not be the best qualified to give advice about how to stay fit but I will tell you all just how I live because you asked! 

      But please keep in mind that beauty isn't judged by the size you wear or how you look. Society creates that, you don't have to follow it. You were made absolutely beautiful and if you doubt that or tell yourself you aren't, you will never get anywhere in life. I have flaws and things I sometimes wish I could change about myself but at the end of the day those things don't matter. So just remember that whats on the inside counts first- if you don't shine from within you never will truly be beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment